Take a quick, but close, look at how the HP Multi Jet Fusion 3D printing process works. Then learn about the select range of polyamide- and polyurethane-based materials that help break down some of the traditional barriers to 3D printing adoption: cost, quality, performance, and diversity. These materials provide an optimal combination of quality, high reusability, and cost:
- PA 12 – Ideal for producing strong, functional, detailed, complex parts
- PA 12 Glass Beads – Ideal for producing stiff, functional parts
- PA 11 – Ideal for producing strong, ductile, functional parts
- Color Boost (CB) PA 12 – Engineering-grade, full-color, and white parts
- TPU – Ideal for applications requiring high rebound and good abrasion resistance. Also ideal for producing flexible, functional parts.
Download this white paper…