The complexity of R&D and a lack of awareness in new offerings has made migration to the cloud a slow process for engineers, scientists, and researchers. As the need for increased scale and speed persists, organizations require powerful-yet-simplified solutions that can keep up with these demands.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how Zeleros leverages the cloud-based computing and design capabilities of Rescale and Amazon Web Services (AWS) to build their revolutionary hyperloop system. Find out how this solution helps their team remain agile while leveraging automation to help create new simulations that were not possible before.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how to:
- Simplify complex HPC operations to maximize resource efficiency and utilization of hardware and software
- Automate end-to-end R&D workflows to increase engineering productivity and accelerate time to market
- Gain full visibility and control over budgets, access, and security & compliance to reduce risk and ensure business continuity
- Josiah Bjorgaard, Senior Partner Solutions Architect for HPC, AWS
- Clinton Smith, Solutions Architect, Rescale
- Federico Lluesma, Dynamics Engineer, Zeleros
Who should attend?
CTOs, CIOs, CISOs, VPs of IT, IT Managers, IT Directors, IT Supervisors, IT Administrators (Sys/Network Admins)