Traditional R&D is a time-consuming and cost intensive effort. To compete in a rapidly modernizing industry, organizations need agility in all stages of product development, from designing to prototyping to manufacturing.
For American bicycle parts manufacturer SRAM, pushing the limits of creativity and design are cornerstones of their business. With the help of Autodesk on AWS, SRAM was able to create a revolutionary bicycle crankarm design that maximizes performance, enhances safety, and reduces costs.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how to:
- Simultaneously generate multiple CAD-ready designs based on manufacturing constraints, cost, and product performance needs
- Enable virtual simulations and testing, and accelerate analysis of results
- Reduce costs by exploring multiple manufacturing methods and varied materials
- Thomas “Elvis” Jones, Sr. Manager, Partner Solutions Architecture, AWS
- Sean Manzanares, Sr. Manager, Industry Strategy, Autodesk
- Dhiraj Madura, Global Director of Industrial Design, SRAM
Who should watch?
CTOs, CIOs, CISOs, VPs of IT, VPs or Head of Engineering, Senior Engineers, IT Managers, IT Directors, IT Supervisors, IT Administrators (Sys/Network Admins)