Optimizing your part design from concept through production will help you eliminate unneeded costs and reduce the time to produce your custom, injection molded, plastic parts. Learn how to incorporate features like draft, threads, hinges and overmolding by taking advantage of the injection molding process.
- Learn the basics of the injection molding process
- Discover how to obtain optimal performance out of materials and resins
- Gain insights on best practices for part design
- Determine what features to incorporate into your design to maximize time and cost savings
- Learn how to avoid common pitfalls that impact injection mold design
A proven partner to shorten your time to market. Xcentric offers rapid injection molding, CNC machining and additive manufacturing services.
- In-house manufacturing of prototype and low volume production
- Molding, machining and printing highly complex parts
- Design for Manufacturability analysis
- Sourcing a wide range of standard and specialty materials
- ISO 9001/ITAR/UL
Contact us for a consultation.