– Are you experiencing step loss or stalling as you try to increase machine throughput?
– Do you want smoother motion, free from resonances?
– Do you need better positioning and reduced settling times?
– Would you like to eliminate that annoying stepper whine?
– Is true, closed loop servo performance an advantage for your machine operation?
ClearPath is an all-in-one servo system which incorporates the drive, encoder and brushless motor all within one compact package. This eliminates the separate driver and motor cable. Keep your existing controller and send the same step/dir signals to the integrated ClearPath servo, thereby preserving your upstream software investment. Do this all for just a little bit more than the price of a stepper (a single stack NEMA23 motor starts at $257).
Download our comprehensive guide* to upgrading your stepper motor to state-of-the-art servo performance – without rewriting your software!
* Includes several video links to in-depth servo versus stepper performance comparisons!